Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Birthday Weekend!!!

Monday, I will be 32! Today, we're going to the Transportation Museum in Spencer. It’s an opportunity to explore exhibits of antique locomotives, rail cars, automobiles and more. We also get to take a train ride around the N.C. Transportation Museum's historic 57-acre site, and learn about how transportation progress helped build North Carolina.

Afterwards, we’re going to High Rock Lake to have dinner with Kel’s family. I think the menu includes hot dogs and hamburgers with fudge brownies for dessert!!!

Tomorrow, we’ll spend most of the day in Reidsville with my family. We’re going to Baptist Temple for church and then to see my Grandma before heading to my parents to grill out.

Kel and I plan to chill out Monday!! Maybe go out for breakfast, hit up the YMCA and then just hang out.

As the weekend progresses, I’m sure I’ll have some pics to post; so keep checking!

No comments: